If you would like to grow your business, join over 800 other professionals who have already partnered with the Redmond Chamber. Join today.
The Redmond Chamber of Commerce & CVB was formed in1910 to create and maintain a healthy business climate in Redmond and to advocate and protect the interests of its members.
The Chamber in a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the community’s economic vitality and to helping its members succeed by providing business advocacy, networking events and marketing opportunities. In addition, the Chamber serves as a resource to both tourists and residents, distributing thousands of visitor and relocation packets annually and providing other convention and bureau services.
When you join the Redmond Chamber, you automatically benefit from the resources and promotional opportunities available to members. Join today.
When you join the Chamber, you automatically benefit from the resources and promotional opportunities available to members:
- Featured directory listing on the Visit Redmond Oregon Website *for tourism-affiliated members only
- Featured directory listing the Redmond Oregon Chamber of Commerce Website
- Free, 150-word “Member Byte” in our monthly Business News print and digital guide, which has a circulation of over 1500
- Free business listing in the annual Redmond Visitor & Business Guide, with more than 18K distributed throughout the city, state, and country
- Free and ongoing referrals through the Chamber office, which serves as a community resource
- Display your business brochure in the Redmond Chamber of Commerce & CVB Visitor Center
The Redmond Chamber of Commerce provides diverse networking opportunities both within the Redmond and Central Oregon communities. Join today.
The Redmond Chamber of Commerce provides diverse networking opportunities both within the business and Redmond Communities. Some of the Key Opportunities include:
- Coffee Clatters and Business After Hours events offer informal networking environments to cultivate new business relationships
- Chamber Ambassador involvement enables members to interact with other business professionals on a one-on-one basis
- The Chamber’s Annual Bacon, Brew, and Balloons Fest, Annual Golf Tournament, Music on the Green Concert Series, and other community events provide an opportunity to network with the community at large in a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
- Discounted Space at the Central Oregon Business Expo & Job Fair
Increase your business visibility within the community by taking advantage of our diverse marketing and promotional opportunities. Join today.
Increase your business visibility within the community by taking advantage of the Chamber’s diverse marketing and promotional opportunities. Some examples include:
- Ribbon Cutting ceremonies for new businesses
- Chamber event sponsorship opportunities to increase business exposure
- Advertising opportunities in Chamber Publications such as the Monthly Business News Guide and the annual Visitor’s Guide
- Special Marketing opportunities
- SEO Optimized listing on Chamber Site, which allows for updates and customization
- Special SEO optimized deals listing on Chamber website